Who do I contact for concerns about minimum wage, overtime pay, FMLA, child labor laws, or my union?

You can contact the following agencies:

U.S. Department of Labor, Wage & Hour Division
230 S. Dearborn Street, 5th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60604
Telephone Number (312) 596-7230 or 1-866-487-9243


Office of Labor Management Standards
U.S. Department of Labor
230 S. Dearborn Street, Room 774
Chicago, Illinois 60604
Telephone Number (312) 596-7160


National labor Relations Board
200 West Adams
Chicago, Illinois 60606
Telephone Number (312) 353-7570


Disclaimer: The materials in Asonye & Associates web site have been prepared to permit visitors to our web site to learn more about the services we offer. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such materials will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Internet subscribers and online readers are advised not to take or refrain from taking any action based upon materials in this web site without consulting legal counsel. We do not undertake to update any materials in our Web Site to reflect subsequent legal or other developments.